Monday, May 15, 2006

The day I said, Yes!

'Twas a very cold Saturday afternoon
In the heart of a park in Cincinnati
Out of the blue, he popped the question
With a little white box, down with his knee
"Will you marry me?"

Caught by the big surprise and burst of feelings
Gave him a hug while looking at the ring
Wouldn't deny my cynical thoughts
Wouldn't deny my fears of giving myself
Still thinking, thinking of the perfect love

He says, nobody's perfect; that is so true
No relationship is perfect but there is compromise

There's not always happiness but challenges to pursue
There's not always sacrifices but achieving one's dreams

And... like an awakening
This is the day!
"Yes" to the man who brings the best and worst in me
"Yes" to the man who takes away all my fears
"Yes" to Vince, who is very much like me
"Yes" to the love that is meant for me



4 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Blogger allan said...

wow... nice pics you got here... i never thought you're currently using w800i camera phone for these lovely photos.

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger gwenny14 said...

WOW!!!!! Congratulations!!! :) I'm sooooo happy for you :) awwww....

 
At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMIGOSHHHHHH!!!
SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND VINCE!!!!
GRABEHHHHHHHHHHH!!! SYEMPRE DITO KO PA NABASA DI BA!!!
IMBITADO KAMI SA KASAL HAAAAAA!!
HAHAHA!
TAKE CARE, U BOTH...

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger cookie sj said...

waaaaah!!! sa wakas, leng!!!
matitigil na rin mga hirit sayo na bridesmaid sa kasal mo mga kidz namin! haha..

aww... im sooo happy for you and papa vince.. hintayin mo kami dyan sa chicago or wherever bago kayo pakasal! as in we have to be there! =) pero well, if di namakahintay, sige na nga.. send pictures nalang. hehe. mwah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home