Sunday, May 07, 2006

biking, shopping, etc

Another fun weekend. Mark was so eager to have a bike ride and so he searched for a bike trail around our neighborhood. I think this is a great exercise. After all those wine and food, I really need to lose those calories as much as I can haha! I really envy those people who easily lose weight. You have a wonderful gift!

Before biking, we indulged ourselves again to have a lunch buffet. We found an eastern buffet for $5.84. They served chinese and some american food. Not bad. I was craving for chinese and I gave in to it. We had dimsum, dumplings, pancit canton, shrimp and crab meat, etc. Yummy! And I had to indulge with soft ice cream and brownies to cap it off. Haha! Gazillion calories again that I wished could go away by walking, biking and jogging for 5 miles...Yes we did that. It was fun! I thought of getting a bike myself soon. But not as sophisticated as Mark's bike. His was so sleek (yeah, it costs like 1 grand!), we had to take turns for picture-taking.

Of course, after all heart-pumping activities, we have to reward ourselves again with food. Yes! The fats and calories won't go away. We have to indulge to Hooters. It was my first time to eat oysters in the famous wings place. And Mark was sucking those oysters like no other. It really tasted so good, we have to put tabasco to make it even more heavenly! Yummy! We also had a nice and pretty server and we took pictures with her. We used Mark's camera (and di pa nya nabibigay sa kin ung pics, di ko tuloy ma post dito) because he wanted to show it off with his co-workers. It was funny, we had to take several shots with her and Mark because he's not satisfied. Mataba daw ung mukha nya sa pic. Haha!

And yes! Of course, I almost forgot. We had shopping. It's so tempting to buy stuff, I even don't have extra cash yet. But yes, bought 2 purses and a pair of walking shoes. Since I'm bringing food for lunch, had to buy a bag that could fit my box. And since I had to walk to and from the office, I had to buy a good comfortable shoes. Haha! I-justify ba ang pag-shopping?! The boys were too patient with me as I always asked them for advice on whether my choices were good enough or not. They even tried to block me upon entering B&BW. As if! Gusto rin naman nila mag-window shopping eh! Hehehe! I'll definitely go shopping again when I get my first paycheck. :-)






1 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger gwenny14 said...

wow! saya! :) i bought my bkie at target for $58 on sale, but that's on a starving student budget. I'm sure you can do better than that. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home