Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Hooked on House

Who loves House??? MEEEE! Ian introduced me to this tv show when we were still staying at the guest house and I got addicted to it since then. We had a season 2 marathon and I was thrilled at every single episode. It's the next tv show that I got myself addicted to after CSI, which Jeff introduced me to it naman. Back in Manila, we were talking of tv shows and he mentioned CSI. And I asked him to lend me some dvds. The next day, boom! ang daming dvds ang pinahiram nya sa kin. Hanep din yung show na yon.

Anyways, we almost went to the 'hospital' where we thought they shoot the shows. The 'hospital' was supposed to be at New Jersey. And so I researched for the place only to find out, its actually a university where they had these exterior shots taken. Nakakatawa! So naive! Syempre, they were shooting at the Fox studio noh. hahaha! So funny. Anyways, I think their episodes are getting better every time. Galing ng episode kanina (actually 2 parts sya, Tuesday and today). Can't get enough of Dr. House. :-)

The link above showcases the show comprehensively enough.

2 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger gwenny14 said...

I love House!!! :) It's one of my fave show too, CSI pa rin number 1. hehehe. Unfortunately, I don't really have time to watch TV, sa DVD na lang.

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Leng said...

Ganda noh! Download mo na lang din sa internet when you don't have a chance watching it on tv. Buti na lang may mga ganitong shows dito, kundi, super boring na ang night life ko. hahah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home