Monday, May 01, 2006

wine, videoke and dvds

It has been 2 weeks already since my first day of work. No pressure yet, still learning. It's good that the project is still starting. But, I can say that I miss my old company. Oh yeah! I have to admit. I like the interaction between peers and supervisors. Even if I spend long hours at work, endless changes in requirements and GDD issues, I still miss it. Sounds crazy, huh? But, oh well, life must go on.

For the weekend, Mark came to visit us again. He brought a dvd -
Crash. It was a very good movie. Maski na hilo na ako non sa Corrs light, I still appreciated the movie. It made my eyes glued to it, wondering what will happen next. I think its clever. Good, good movie.

The next day, Ian craved for a buffet for lunch. Good thing, there's a nearby American eat-all-you-can resto in town. It was pretty cheap, $7, but the food was just ok, there were not much choices that I liked. Their menu may probably be better during breakfast hehe! But, nevertheless, nabusog pa rin ako.

After lunch, we went to Meijer to do our groceries. It's funny how we hopped to different grocery stores everytime - Walmart, Cub foods, Kroger. And no matter how many stuff I buy the last time, I still have a lot of stuff to buy again the next time.

The boys decided to have bbq again. This time, Ian bought a $7 bbq grill. Mark bought a $20 meat and I bought a $13 5-liter wine. Haha! Syempre, while bbqing at Ian's apartment, we started drinking also. The meat was great! It was tender and soft. And of course, we sang til after midnight. Good thing, the neighbors didn't knock the door. Naubusan na kami ng kanta. Ian should be getting a new chip for his magic mic. And I think after we end, there's 2-3 liters left on my wine. Ako lang yon ha, kasi Pabi drank the Corrs light that was left from Friday night. I miss drinking wine so much na lasing lasing talaga ako.

The next day, after going to mass, we went to an Indian buffet restaurant. It was ok, nothing special. Pero I was so hungry and ate a lot after having all those drink from last night. I'm usually hungry the next day after last night of drinking.

And dinner, Pabi still wanted to stay so we had dinner na lang at my place with leftovers bbqs and salad.

We watched Walk the line - another good movie. I love Reese.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home